Everything Necessary for Strong Plant Growth
With Nutricor® HighPhos 5-22-4 Plus Micronutrients, you’re providing everything necessary for ensuring strong plant growth. Nutricor® HighPhos contains all the required micronutrients in a chelated formula, delivering excellent stability and availability for plant uptake, resulting in increased growth and profitability in the short term— and improved soil in the long term.
Healthy Soil for Sustaining Healthy Plants
Nutricor® HighPhos’ chelated micronutrients provides added value to crops that benefit from additional micronutrient applications. All the micronutrients necessary for plant growth are included in this formulation, which can be used without any additional nitrogen or phosphate and a pH buffered formulation.
Since Nutricor® HighPhos’ nutrient package reaches your plants more efficiently, you’ll see a larger, more aggressive root mass. Resulting in healthier, more productive plants better able to withstand weather, insect and disease stresses.
Best of all, you’ll see an increase in your yield and crop quality.
Nutricor® HighPhos Delivers:
- Everything that Nutricor® brings to your field, plus the added phosphorus if desired for your soil
- A high orthophosphate formulation
- A carbon package for improving soil microbial activity and enhancing soil health
- An acidic formulation for reducing water alkalinity and keeping drip lines clean
Nutricor® HighPhos Includes:
- Soluble Potash (K2O), essential for providing a low salt presentation
- Boron (B), essential for cell division, cell growth, seed set and proper fruit development
- Copper (Cu), needed for key plant enzymes
- Iron (Fe), important for chlorophyll development and plant growth
- Manganese (Mn), used in photosynthesis
- Molybdenum (Mo), vital in nitrogen fixation by legumes and critical for nitrate use in plants
- Zinc (Zn), necessary for key plant enzyme activity
Nutricor HighPhos is available in 250 gallon totes
|Total Nitrogen (N) 1.5% Ammoniacal Nitrogen & 3.5% Urea Nitrogen||5%|
|Available Phosphate (P2O5)||22%|
|Soluble Potash (K20)||4%|
|Copper (Cu) 0.05% Chelated Copper (Cu)||0.05%|
|Iron (Fe) 0.10% Chelated Iron (Fe)||0.10%|
|Manganese (Mn) 0.05% Chelated Manganese (Mn)||0.05%|
|Zinc (Zn) 0.15% Chelated Zinc (Zn)||0.15%|
Urea, Phosphoric Acid, Ammonium Polyphosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Boric acid, Copper Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), Iron EDTA, Manganese EDTA, Sodium Molybdate and Zinc EDTA.
- Specific Gravity: 11.26
- pH: 2.5-3
- Solution/Suspension: Suspension
Nutricor HighPhos can be applied to a crop at the rate of 1 to 5 gallons per acre. Rate of application and timing will depend on crop grown, stage of growth, crop need and nutritional status. Download the product label at the top of this page for additional details.
This product is compatible with most herbicides, insecticides and fungicides and wetting agents. It can be used with the Solutions 4Earth family of products to tailor nutritional inputs for a wide range of agricultural crops. Always check product labels to assure compliance with local, state and federal regulations. Always check compatibility before use, using a jar test if necessary.